More About Brown Rice Protein (80%) Powder – Conventional
• Great source of protein for Vegetarians and Vegans
• With over 24g of protein per 30g serving Brown Rice Protein is a great source of vegetarian protein and can contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
• Brown rice is an excellent source of the trace mineral manganese, and a good source of selenium, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, and niacin (Vitamin B3).
• High in nutrients, including carbohydrates, soluble and insoluble fiber, sodium, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, high levels of amino acids and more.
• Per 30g: Energy: 112.5Kcal Energy: 471KJ Protein: 24g Carbohydrates: 3g of which sugars: 0g Dietary Fibre: 2.4g Fat: 0.3g of which saturates: 0g Cholesterol: 0.0mg